Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Doctor Who Villains


            I love villains. Villain songs, villain plots, villain costumes...I just love those dastardly characters. And Doctor Who certainly has an impressive cast comprised of robots, aliens, and the odd human being who has gone off the deep end.

            Needless to say, I have a hard time picking which one is my favourite. And whenever I do, I'm sure that I don't speak for the rest of my fellow Whovians, given the fact that I have some strange tastes. So whenever this particular top ten list came up on my to-do queue, I decided to take a poll. The questionnaire ran throughout the month of May and, from the various replies and opinions I received from that, I have narrowed down a general consensus on the Top Ten Doctor Who Baddies.


       
10: Mr. Clever 


9: The Beast 


8: The Cybermen


7: Unnamed Creature of Midnight


6: The Silents


5: The Empty Child 


4: Vashta Nerada 


3: The Master 


2: The Daleks



1: Weeping Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment