Monday, July 28, 2014

THE HOBBIT!!!!


        Honestly I am fangirling so hard right now, it isn't even funny. I don't care if this film bombs. I don't care if it doesn't live up to expectations. I don't care if this finale instalment of the Middle-Earth Saga is terrible. I'm just glad that I was able to see this trailer because it is AWESOME!!!!!

       I am a shameless Tolkien fangirl and so I spent this entire trailer just squeeing and playing 'spot-the-book-reference' bingo in-between fits of wild emotion. I am insanely excited for the film (it's only made better by usage of Pippin's song) and I can't wait to see how they tie everything from The Hobbit into The Lord of the Rings. There have been some things about the prequel trilogy that I haven't agreed with and there have been some things that I have complained about...but at the end of the day that doesn't matter because it's still PJ's interpretation of Tolkien's Middle-Earth and the films are still amazing and fun and touching and everything that great stories are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment