Monday, August 11, 2014

Time To Play (SPN)

Hullo! Clara Pond again, with another Supernatural poem for you all! Spoiler alert for Season 7, by the way. Enjoy!


Poem by: Clara Pond

(Cover by me... HA. NO. Cover by Emily Ecrivaine, as usual.)

(Based on the Supernatural episode Hello, Cruel World)

Hello Sammy,
My favorite son.
Why don't we 
Have a little fun? 

Oh now, darling, 
Don't you cry. 
Daddy will tell you
Why you'll want to die. 

You see, I will
Always stay by your side. 
Can't escape yourself, 
And there's nowhere to hide. 

Think you've gone mad? 
Well, I'm afraid that's true. 
I mean, great for me, 
But terrifying for you. 

Oh, how you hate me! 
What are you angry for? 
I gave you such power, 
A place in my biggest War! 

I love you so much, 
Raised you behind the scenes. 
I even taught you that 
Everything's not as it seems. 

Oh, now you're shooting! 
Oh Sam, don't you know? 
I'm inside your grapefruit,  
And it's not my time to go. 

See, the only way 
To get rid of me
Is to kill yourself,
But even then you're not free. 

No, I'll just meet you 
When you check in downstairs. 
Because, little Sammy, 
I'm a Father who cares. 

One way or another 
You'll return to your home. 
Maybe with Dean, 
Or just all on your own. 

However you come, 
I'll be here with open arms. 
And then I will have you 
Without any of your friends' charms. 

But until our reunion,
I'll just visit this way. 
Passing by to say hello
Up to your death day.

No comments:

Post a Comment